10.10.2011

Touch of Volume



Dress (Vera Wang for Kohls); Jacket (Vera Wang for Kohls); Scarf (Ann Taylor Loft); Belt (Stolen from another dress); Shoes (Nine West); Earrings (Gift); Watch (Fossil)

This is dress I think I wore to a wedding once, and it's just been sitting in my closet ever since...  Adding a cute short sleeve jacket (a sweater would work too), and a belt makes this dress less wedding and more casual.  And throwing on a scarf as a final touch transforms this into a fun look that works for pretty much any occasion.  You'd be surprised at how you can dress down your "special occasion" numbers - it's a great way to get more longevity out of those pieces and add variety to your wardrobe.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Love the jacket! Oh, and might I add that I love the green peep toes and adorable dog in your banner. :)
stylishsass.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

gorgeous look! love this dress :D

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool
PS Don't forget to enter my Hallie Friedman Jewelry Giveaway on my blog!

meesch said...

I LOVE this scarf!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS