10.25.2011

Tickled Pink


Jacket (Target); Dress (JCPenney); Shoes (Naturalizer Outlet); Sunglasses (JCPenney); Watch (Fossil); Bracelet (Gift); Necklaces (Gifts); Belt (Stolen from another dress); Earrings (Nordstrom)

I'm quite proud of this pink number because it defies an Urban Shopping Myth (the myth of the fabulous magazine find that is no where to be found).  I found this dress flipping through an Oprah magazine, and it was featured in the "Great Buys Under $100" section.  It's Nicole by Nicole Miller and one of the most wonderful things I had ever seen.  So I went to JCPenney hopeful to find it (which is nearly impossible with an item featured by Oprah)... and lo and behold, it was in the clearance section AND in my size - done and done! 


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I think it's really cute! I think you might like mine too, it's a personal style and fashion blog by me from England. I would love for you to stop by and comment if you like it!

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Erica said...

I LOVE this look! So pretty!

www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Wow this dress is gorgeous! I'm jealous. It looks great on you! :)

xx Jessica

Mel said...

Great find! You definitely got lucky finding it on clearance.

www.melsmanyhats.blogspot.com

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

I love love the lace dress! So pretty and perfect.

www.redsolesandredwine.com

Terri said...

Love that color! I haven't decided if I want a lace dress or not. Yours is adorable!
stylishsass.blogspot.com

Tari said...

That dress is absolutely gorgeous!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

Erin said...

You look fabulous! I love your dress and that amazing coat!

xx

Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

bb said...

Your header is adorable, and I love this dress!

x. jill
those ghosts

Alison said...

This a great find. I know what you mean about magazine items almost seem made up. I really like your pictures.

A Very Sweet Blog said...

It was meant for you Heather! That's a great pink lace dress girl. Looks awesome on you! :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Veronica said...

I love that jacket. Very cool print!
~Veronica

Megan said...

Cute dress!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS