10.24.2011

Triple Threat

Shirt (The Limited); Tank (H&M); Skirt (The Limited); Shoes (Nine West); Sunglasses (JCPenney); Watch (Fossil); Bracelets (JCPenney)

This is a triple threat skirt - it's short, high waisted, and creates curves (best threat of all!) I wanted to showcase the fun purple color so I kept my shirt and shoes black and white.  While the weather was nice enough for bare legs, I can't wait to "winterize" this skirt with tights and boots.  I am going to try and shop my closet this winter season to see how many outfits I can create with my spring/summer gear - and I challenge you to do the same :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Your review of the skirt couldnt have been more perfect! Such a cute and fun outfit and you pull it all together so chic'.

Anna xo

http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com/

Megan said...

Great skirt! It really shows off your tiny little waist :)

Erica said...

That skirt looks great on you!

www.theprettyfactor.blogspot.com

Audrey Leighton said...

triple threat indeed. lovely outfit

FRASSY
FRASSY

www.befrassy.com

JustPatience said...

Cute skirt. Love those pumps.

Patience
www.justpatience.com

Terri said...

That skirt is adorable!
stylishsass.blogspot.com

Vale ♥ said...

Love the skirt ! Looking lovely :) I think your blog is very nice, I would like to invite you to my blog, check it out and if you like it we might follow each other ! Kisses

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That's a great purple skirt! I've always been a fan of that color. Especially if it's a rich, deep purple. :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

kelly @ paper doll theory said...

darling skirt :) lovely outfit!

love
kelly

www.paperdolltheory.com

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS