9.13.2015

Stylish Reptile


Dress (Macy's); Necklace (H&M); Shoes (Jessica Simpson, Marshalls)

I don't know if this is a reptile print, a snake print or a strange combination of the two... but between the color and the unique print, this dress is a fun, playful, and office appropriate look. The only drawback is that there is no back zipper... which means putting it on is an awkward dance in trying to keep both my makeup and my hair mess-free while pulling it over my head. And then getting it off is another ridiculous struggle of trying not to stretch or bust a seam.  My wish for all dresses would be that they all come equipped with buttons, zippers, or anything else that allows us to dress like human beings... anything else is cruel and unusual punishment.  And yet I still wear it :) 

16 comments:

Chahrazad said...

I like your dress. Perfect for autumn!

x
www.thecherryfactor.com

Leigh said...

I love the color of this dress! So pretty.

Jessica said...

That dress is beautiful. The color is really pretty on you.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Such a beautiful color!

s said...

what a gorg dresa~ gosh so pretty! love this so much!
xO!
www.thehautecookie.com

-Facebook-
www.facebook.com/TheHauteCookie
-Twitter-
www.twitter.com/thehautecookie
-Instagram-
www.statigr.am/thehautecookie

SANDRA KOPKO - FASHION BLOG said...

That's a good look! ;)
Have a nice weekend :)

Can you follow me back?
If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/jungle.html

Frikken Duckie said...

Love this dress! The print and the color are absolutely perfect for the season and I personally love adding some fun texture or print to my work clothes!

Danielle said...

It's the first time I visit your blog and like it very much. That is such a nice dress! I reallyy like its style and color! It fits you perfectly, and you look very pretty. Have a nice day!

www.spring2spring.com

Rachel Lynne said...

GIRL! This dress is AMAZING! so in love!

dressestylist said...

So beautiful dress!

Francis said...

Gorgeous colour and style. 

Rin Handika said...

awesome dress~ You looks so pretty!

www.ismurfshion.com

Angela Brooks said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!
Angela
angelabrooks741 gmail.com

Kacie Ellis said...

Haha! I hate when putting on my clothes messes up my makeup! It seems like I do good but then my nose gets in the way and my clothes totally take off all the makeup on my nose. lol. But when it's a dress as cute as this one, it's worth it :)

https://elementsofellis.com/

Amely Rose said...

what a lovely post my dear
your style is so amazing and inspiring
simply love it!
lovely :)
with love your AMELY ROSE

RD Robertson said...

You are looking so cute in your sweater dress! I am happy to see this here. I wish to collect this immediately.

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS